Hamilton Right to Life is an educational non-political,non-denominational organization.We promote respect for all human life from conception to natural death through education.Hamilton Right to Life is dedicated to providing the public with the most up-to-date information on the following life issues:
- Fetal Development
- Cloning & Reproductive Technologies
- Assisted Suicide & Euthanasia
- Embryonic & Adult Stem Cell Research
- Post-Abortion Syndrome
Our Guiding Principles:
- Human life begins at conception.
- The right to life is the most basic human right on which all other rights depend.
- Society’s most fundamental responsibility and obligation is to recognize and protect the sanctity and worth of every human life from conception to natural death.
- We support only peaceful means to promote our message.
Our Board of Directors:
Margaret (Peg) McCarthy: President
Marge Posthuma: Vice President
Fr. Ted Slaman: Treasurer
Peter Boushy: Secretary